Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lots going on...











Well, we've had lots of things going on lately, I've gotten behind on my blog, on my friend's blogs, message boards and galleries and everything else! My house is a disaster and my mojo has left the building!!! I hope it comes back soon, I have DT stuff to get done!!! And the kit for MCS is awesome for next month!!!








We have been out of town, DH's Mom had surgery last Wednesday, she came home yesterday. Everything went well, but it was a long trip. We plan on going back next week. It was a good visit, just wish it had been under different circumstances.








I did get some stuff done for EMI, I did another page and 2 more cards with the My Mind's Eye Penny Lane collection. I swear, that's the most inspiring line I've seen in a long time! I love every single piece and it's a HUGE line!!!








Here are a few samples, plus one I did with Cosmo Cricket's Everafter line. I know, you're sick of wedding layouts, sorry....there's still more to come!!! LOL!

5 comments:

cnelson said...

It looks like your mojo is strong to me...GORGEOUS cards and los!! And NO definitely NOT sick of the wedding los...I can't wait to see MORE! Hope your dh's mom is recovering well from the surgery. hugs, Cheryl

Lynn Biermann said...

Oh this is some beautiful work! Sounds as if you have been quite busy!! I thnk your mojo is just fine!!! Beautiful work as always!!

Pearl said...

very pretty papers for these creations here ! just delightful !

Hope your MIL's recovery from surgery is going well , Patti !

hugs ,

said...

Gorgeous work Patti!!! Your mojo is in peak performance I think...lovely creations, all of them!!! Thinking of you & your family at this time and hope all goes well!!
{Hugs}

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Oh Patti,
I'm so sorry, you went all through this!!!!!
Your projects.... simply awesome!!!!! Love the colors of the cards, I couldn't work them like you can hon.
And I love those pages! Once again...... amazing work!